Monday, October 15, 2012

Medical Conditions Along With Other Detrimental Bad Breath Causes

What Kind Of Food Are You Eating:

Food is the biggest reason why we endure bad breath. Your bad breath can even continue for days on account of some of the items we eat (like onions and garlic) and can stay inside our bodies for days. The molecules of onions and garlic can travel through the body and make it smell as well. If food is one of your bad breath causes try the following ideas:

Herbal Teas.

Brush your teeth immediately and remember to brush your tongue as well.

Use mouth rinses and natural mouthwashes.

Keep mints and gum handy when you know you're going to eat something that going to cause you troubles.

Although there is no sure fire way to handle this situation, if it is the source for your bad breath, it should cease after a couple of days.

Dry Mouth:Another one of the most common bad breath causes is dry mouth. Saliva is responsible for the cleaning of the mouth, and if there isn't enough, the breath will definitely become bad. Saliva production is greatly reduced while we sleep throughout the night and when we wake up in the morning we are subjected to morning breath where our mouth is dry. Some individuals could have specific circumstances that prevent them from producing enough saliva to cleanse their mouth. If you think your dry mouth is a result of an inadequate output of saliva, it's best to see a medical professional, but for everybody else, drinking glasses of water often, sucking on a mint, or chewing a bit of gum will cause saliva production to increase and help clean the mouth.

2 comments:

DANIELA-CAMARA said...


 I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

Ashley Cowen said...

Hello I’m ashley Cowen, I want to say a special thanks to Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive 9years ago, I contacted him based on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, thank you so much sir Dr. CHUKWU MADU, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com . He’s waiting to help you.
Warmest Regards his whatsapp number  +2347030936239. He treat his patients like himself. His herbs are very powerful. THANK YOU DAD! YOU TREATED ME LIKE A DAUGHTER.

Post a Comment