Friday, February 11, 2011

Hemorrhoids and its treatment

hemorrhoids and its treatment

hemorrhoids and its treatment

Hemorrhoids: A Medical Information And Treatment | Every Day Blogs
Warm baths are an excellent method to accomplish hemorrhoid relief.It's best should you can soak in the warm water several times a day wealthy affiliate video.It should present some fast relief from the ache and itching, and increased ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment - Techniques To Overcome Hemorrhoids
Remarkably the Venapro Team of Holistic Medical Researchers researched on the topic to a great amount such that they could get rid of the trouble of hemorrhoids from its roots.Apart from that the long effect of Venapro is because of ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment – Stop Hemorrhoid Safely » UseNOW ...
Interestingly the Venapro Team of Holistic Health Care Professionals researched on the issue to a great level in a way that they could remedy the difficulty of hemorrhoids from its roots.Aside from that the long impact of Venapro is a ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment: A Wonderful One to Have Relief ...
Interestingly the Venapro Team of Holistic Health Care Professionals researched on the matter to a great level in a way that they could remedy the difficulty of hemorrhoids from its roots.Aside from that the long impact of Venapro is a ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment – Cure Hemorrhoid Organically ...
Curiously the Venapro Team of Holistic Health Care Professionals researched on the issue to a great level in a way that they could remedy the difficulty of hemorrhoids from its roots.Aside from that the long impact of Venapro is ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment – Stop Hemorrhoid Safely ...
Curiously the Venapro Team of Holistic Health Care Professionals researched on the issue to a great level in a way that they could remedy the difficulty of hemorrhoids from its roots.Aside from that the long impact of Venapro is ...

Alternative Medicine - Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment - Prevent ...
Curiously the Venapro Team of Holistic Health Care Professionals researched on the issue to a great level in a way that they could remedy the difficulty of hemorrhoids from its roots.Aside from that the long impact of Venapro is ...

Why Venapro Pills Are So Popular | Natural Hemorrhoids Treatment ...
The most obvious and most essential reason why Venapro has become so well known is that it lives up to all of its promises and all of the hype surrounding it.Venapro can and will cure you of hemorrhoids.It is a homeopathic treatment ...

Hemorrhoids FAQ | Vaginal Cancer
Yes, they took good care of me and I'm hemorrhoid free very soon.before you spend a million bucks, check out the link below, they enjoy a great treatment for hemorrhoids, and it's very cheap… Can anyone enlighten me what to expect for ...

I am having Contractions, and I am not pregnant.Please Help?
peace and friendship in this world has its description in Holy Qur’an Allah (swt) says:By the fig and olive And the mount of Sinai And the city of security We have indeed created man in the best of moulds Then do we abase him (to be) the lowest of low Except such as believe and do righteous deeds for they shall have a reward unfailing What then, can after this, make you deny the last judgement Is not Allah the wisest of judges” (The Fig, Surah 95) The plant of olive goes up to the height of 3 metres, leaves are bright green and very attractive and the fruits are of bright bluish or violet colour, possesses a metallic taste.It is known from old ages.During the excavation of ancient Egyptian graves, vessels full of olive oil were found with other articles.According to the scholars of Hadith, on subsidence of Toofan-E-Nooh, when water level came down, the first thing on the earth that was seen, was the olive plant.The plant is extensively found in Asia minor, Palestine, Roman territory, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Italy, North Africa, Algeria, Tunisia, California in America, Mexico, Peru and South zone of Australia.Usually it is imported from Spain, Italy, France, Turkey and Greece.Though olive fruits are very nutritious it is not usually eaten due to its metallic taste.Rather pickles of its fruits are largely consumed in Europe.The fruits preserved in vinegar is imported from Greece and liked very much in Europe and in Arabian countries.Olive oil is a good preservative for other eatables too.Sardine and other fishes are tinned and preserved in olive oil.The smoke-less burning of olive oil is a peculiar feature, which produces a bright light.Holy Qur’an stresses the importance of Zaitoon on several occasions: (141-M-AlInaam-6), (99-K-AlInaam-6), (11-K-AlNahl-16), (AlNoor-35), (Moominoon).Hazrat Sayyed Al-Ansari narrates that the Prophet (saws) said “Eat the olive oil and massage it over your bodies since it is a holy (mubarak) tree.” (Tirmizi, Ibn Maja) Hazrat Alqama Bin Amir narrates that Prophet (saws) said, “ There is olive oil for you, eat it, massage over your body, since it is effective in Haemorrhoids (Piles).” (Ibn Al-Jozi, Zanbi) Hazrat Aqba Bin Amir narrates that the Prophet (saws) stated, “You have the olive oil from this Holy (mubarak) tree, treat yourself with this, since it cures the Anal fissure (Basoor).” Khalid Bin Saad narrates “I came to Madinah with Ghalib Bin Al Jabr.Ghalib became ill during the journey.Ibn Abi Ateeq came to see him and told a narration from Hazrat Aisha that the Prophet (saws) told about the cure in Kalonji.We crushed a few seeds of Kalonji and mixed it with olive oil and dropped in both nostrils, after which Ghalib became healthy.” (Ibn Maja, Bukhari) Hazrath Abu Hurairah (t) narrates that the Prophet (saws) stated, “ Eat the olive oil and apply it (locally), since there is cure for seventy diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy.” (Abu Naim) Hazrat Zaid Bin Arqam narrates “ We have been directed by the Prophet (saws) that we should treat the Pleurisy with Qust-e-Behri (Qust Sheerin) and olive oil.” (Tirmizi, sanadeAhmed, Ibn Maja) Olive oil has a place in Govt Pharmacopeia of USA and Britain (British Pharmacopeia).Both of these countries have given prime importance to olive oil for the treatment of various ailments and have fixed standard parameters to evaluate its purity.It contains Palmatic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Steanic Acid, Myristic Acid and Glycerides.It is not dissolved in water but in Alcohol, Ether, Chloroform and Liquid Paraffin.The adulterant very often used in the olive are of the seeds of Tea Plant, Arachis oil in the market samples of olive oil.Sometimes Machine Gun oil and refined Mobile oil are also found.Olive oil is extracted from the ripened fruits.The unripe and over ripe fruits contain less amount of the oil.The fruits are processed three times.Successively, the first round oil is the best in quality, golden in colour, with a light fragrance and known as virgin oil.Some varieties of olive oil remained unchanged in its effectiveness for years together.It contains therapeutic potential even if it is a thousand years old.Despite the prime importance and holiness given by Qur’an and Prophet Muhammad (saws) no work has been done to find out its efficacy for the ailments other than the Haemorrhoids, Anal fissure, Skin diseases, pleurisy and leprosy, which are already described by the Prophet (saws) , whereas the Prophet (saws) himself says us that it contains cure for seventy diseases.According to Ibn Al-Qayyim the red coloured oil is better than blackish one.It is an exhilarant, glows up the facial complexion, provides prevention against poisons, regulates the digestive process, expels the intestinal parasites, makes the hair lustrous and minimises the ageing problems.The massage of olive oil with common salt over the gums is a remedy for seve


Olive: Cure for seventy diseases?
For the past 2 years i have suffered a great deal of stomach troubles and the gastroenterologists just kept saying its IBS.The IBS treatments failed to work and i notice stones in stool.Sometimes I have bloody stools too but no hemorrhoids.Is this all part of IBS? i also have chronic fatigue and no appetite for food.when i eat i feel horrible


Stones in stool -- is it connected to IBS? Please advise me i beg?
I just had a baby two weeks ago and before i took ex lax last night i haven't had a bowel movement for two weeks since before my son was born now whenever i i try to use the bathroom it is the worst pain in my lower stomach and in my bottom i don't know if its hemorrhoids or what my question is should i go to the ER or is there something i can do at home the pain is horrible but i feel a little better now that i have just had the worst bowel movement ever but im scared to use the bathroom again oh and im bleeding


WHATS A GOOD TREATMENT FOR POSTPARTUM HEMORRHOIDS?
I developed hemorrhoids during and after pregnancy and have tried various creams over the past 14 months.I also had a fissure a while ago which the doctor examined and said wasnt too bad and would clear on its own.I have been getting quite a lot of bleeding and sometimes pain but not all the time.I recently went back to the doctor and was examined.She could not find anything wrong and so came to the conclusion it must be internal hemorrhoids.I used suppositories for a week and the bleeding stopped.Its now a week later and the bleeding has started again.The only pain I get is when I have a bowel movement and it feels "scratchy".I have left a message for the doctor who said she will refer me for investigation.Anyone else been in this situation? What investigations will need to be done? What treatments can be used if I have already tried creams and suppositories? Sorry for the gross question!


Possible hemorrhoids and treatments (tmi)?
Basically i had haemorrhoid's which went away...and then pilonidal cyst which kind of stopped [ the bleeding and everything, for a while]It's started off again...but now i have this kind of i guess you can call it rash but its making me bleed A LOT...it's really red there...and theirs kind of spots there..and it hurts A LOT...like it stings...and the pain is literally unbearable if it come it contact with something e.g.water...I don't know what to do! I'm gonna cry..BTW I'm only 14.Btw i haven't been to the doctor for any of this..and i REALLY don't want to..cos it's my as$ for god's sake! Is there any treatments..like home ones..to make it permanently go away? and what EXACTLY is all this...


HELP! My as$ is p! ssing me off!...?
I have a very embarrasing problem.I am really way too young to be having this problem.I'm 23 and i am experiencing ALOT of pain when I go to the bathroom.I have had constipation problems for several months now and i kind of just ignored it and now it has gone to a much worse level.When I go to the bathroom, it REALLY REALLY hurts (feels like I have needles poking me and trying to come out) and my BM movements feel incomplete if you know what I mean (TMI sorry) Anyways this has been going on for three weeks (the pain) and recently I have seen blood on the toilet paper and in the toilet.I'm trying to change my diet but its so hard.I have started eating steamed vegetables and drinking a lot of water during the day.I think this may be hemmorhoids but I am really afraid because I have heard that treatment for hemorrhoids can be surgery sometimes and that can lead to some potentially embarassing situations.What can I do? any home care remedies? I did tried Milk of Magnesia a couple of times and it didnt seem to do much for me.Ive also been drinking hot water every day at work (Ive heard that helps with digestion) and so far it hasnt helped too much.There was a point when I used to eat cereal in the morning, that did help with my BM movements but it made it HURT ALOT to go to the bathroom.Also for those who have had this problem, what is the treatment like? Does it help? Do you have any advice?


EXCRUCIATING Pain when I go to the bathroom?
So, I have had hemorrhoids for a few months now, off and on, mostly external.It started about 3 months ago, and they went away on their own.Then a few weeks after, they came back and did not subside.I purchased some prep-h cream, which helped considerably and they went away for awhile.When they came back, I used the prep-h cream, but it did little to help this time.I really only used it in the mornings and at night, other than the "up to 4 times daily" on the box, since during the day isn't really practical for me.I purchased the ointment, I figured that it would work better because of the consistency, but they came back after its use like the cream.I tried to use the attachment and place the ointment further inside, but no luck.They are back now with some bleeding off and on.What should I do? I know that a doctors visit would be logical, but I don't want any type of surgery done.Does anyone reccommend a treatment that worked for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated! : )


Hemorrhoids won't go away, even with ointments and creams...I've had them for months?
ok so....its not a surprise that women shave "down there"for a while now i've been getting these bumps: sometimes puss filled, sometimes just inflammation(in the pubic region).they get break out and get sensitive more around my period.before i was having a mini-melt down b/c i though it was an STD, but calmed down a bit because i started shaving since i was, like, 11/12.plus i haven't had sex yet (plus just to be safe i tested negative on my tests)i've been browsing on the internet and found topics about "pubic acne", which sorta makes me feel better that i'm not alone.but i still find it embarrassing.(that and my hemorrhoid)so is there any treatment out there for this type of acne to go away? i don't want it to become a serious problem.and im trying to wean on shaving down there (unless for special occasion)[oh, and if anybody has any suggestions for removing a hemorrhoid SURGICALLY, i'd be happy to take them.i've been cutting down on the carbs, eating more fiber, drinking more water using the creams and lost some wight in the process, but it's still there, same size.=(.its gets in the way of me going #2 and itches at the worst of times.plus it makes me have a conflict between me and my undies...=p]


more feminine problems?
Dr.Kao, graduate of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and a PhD from the University of Pennsylvania, BOTCHED 92 out of 116 Prostate Cancer treatments.And then he tried to cover it up.The VA Hospital in Philadelphia was Accredited by the Joint Commission days after discoveries that something was wrong."Soon after, the N.R.C.sent its own inspectors to Philadelphia.And the more the inspectors looked, the more they found.All told, 57 of the implants delivered too little radiation to the prostate, either because the seeds missed the prostate or were not distributed properly inside the prostate.Thirty-five other cases involved overdoses to other parts of the body.An unspecified number of patients were both underdosed in the prostate and overdosed elsewhere."As for one of the patients who got a botched treatment, this is what happened:"At first, Pastor Flippin’s implant seemed fine.But 10 months later, he said, he began experiencing bowel pain that worsened with time.Now back in West Virginia, Pastor Flippin sought treatment at a V.A.hospital in Huntington.Doctors there suspected constipation, hemorrhoids or gas.“They gave me suppositories, they gave me flushings, they gave me a rinse where you sit in and everything else,” Pastor Flippin said.“I’m saying none of this is working.”Doctors then prescribed narcotics.“It was just a succession of painkiller after painkiller after painkiller, and it got to the point where I said, ‘I don’t want any more morphine,’ ” Pastor Flippin said.His weight dropped to 109 pounds, a 20 percent loss.He had to quit his job coordinating after-school programs for a coalition of churches in Charleston, W.Va.“This is not working,” he told his doctors.“I’m barely alive, I’m wasting away and you all are not doing anything.”Increasingly desperate, Pastor Flippin sought help from the Ohio State University Medical Center, where a doctor finally made a diagnosis: “Radiation injury to anal canal,” he wrote.Surgery was performed to cover the damaged area with a tissue flap.It would be another year and a half before a letter from the V.A.arrived, informing Pastor Flippin in August 2008 that he had received a flawed implant.“The treatment you received did not meet V.A.’s high standard of care,” the letter said.At this point, it hardly mattered that the V.A.rendered Pastor Flippin’s first name wrong, calling him Richard, rather than Ricardo."http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/21/health/21radiation.html? pagewanted=1


Why is this kind of thing happening with regulations in place?
Hey so I did some research and it is indeed an exterior hemorrhoid (not so serious it says?).So what kind of treatment should I do to get rid of it? It would be great to avoid going to a doctor but if I have to I have to its not big deal, just wondering if there was something I could get from the drug store.(And for those who asked how I knew the colour...you don't wanna know).i can get that at the drug store?

No comments:

Post a Comment