Friday, March 25, 2011

What r sm good home treatments for hemorrhoids? or good otc ones?


Aliso Viejo

Embarrassingly, I currently have an external hemorrhoid that has been out for about a week now. I've never had children & not sure why I began hvng them period. They started when I was 15 years old or so. But would only pop out every once in a while & go back in & were always small. Only a few times, in my entire life, have I had a large one pop out & stay out a while. This one is about the size of a marble & will have been out a week 2morrow. It hurts & I need something done about it. It doesn't itch or bleed. It's just there, aching. When I stand up, it feels like a little weight, I can feel it weighing down. I've tried those "medicated wipes" & generic "Preparation H". I thought it was shrinking a few days ago, but it just got bigger. Whats the longest 1 can stay out b4 shrinking? R there any good home remedies or OTC things I cld try. This is hurting. I have 2 go bk 2 wrk 2morrw & can't take this anymore. I don't have health insurance, so I cnt c a doctor



Reydon

Preparation H also didn't help me, but Rue Care Oil did. It stops bleeding, shrink the hemorrhoids and strengthens the veins.


No comments:

Post a Comment