Thursday, May 24, 2012

Migraine Headache and Gastric Pain: My Solution To Overcoming The Pain

This is a story as told by my friendon her first month's experience after consuming Lingzhi and Pollen for her migraine headache and gastric pain ailments:

How I was introduced to Lingzhi and Pollen…

I was complaining to a friend that since the beginning of the year, I suffer from bad headache, body ache, feelings of nausea and lethargy as well as flatulence throughout each of my menstruation period. I have never suffered any serious PMS symptoms previously. I disliked this feeling and it was disrupting my daily routine. I suspected that I might have hormonal imbalance and was planning to visit a gynecologist.

Aside from this discomfort, I have been suffering the lifelong ailments of migraine headache and gastric pain.

My friend then recommended me to speak to Fui Ping to find out more about Lingzhi. He is very satisfied with Lingzhi and highly recommended me to try it. So that's how this started...

After a long explanation on the benefits and effects of Lingzhi by Fui Ping…

As I am very sensitive and allergic to various foods, I was very skeptical and reluctant to try even after the detailed explanation. I researched on the internet and asked around to find out more about Lingzhi. There was indeed more positive feedback among the mix reviews I have received from this personal survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment