Saturday, August 27, 2011

I am a type 2 diabetic who has reversed my diabetes

I am a Type 2 diabetic who has reversed my Type 2 Diabetes without the use of any medications. I can tell you that it can be done by anybody who is willing to do what it takes. This is a very serious illness that will rob the body of all life. There is no other illness where blood sugar eats your cells and kills them. I am a Type 2 diabetic who has reversed my diabetes so I know it can be done.

 

What a high blood sugar does to the body is horrible

 

There is no illness quite like diabetes, this is a punishing illness that takes over the cells of the body. The diabetic can expect to live a shorter and more pain full life. Each day with a high blood sugar is another day when the cells are being attacked. The diabetic can experience the death of the legs, millions of diabetics have had their legs removed due to this illness. Diabetic numbness in the legs and feet can signal the end of these body parts, it is critical to get this out of the system quickly. I was once told I had to live with this illness forever but I am a type 2 diabetic who has reversed their diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment