Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jasmin can be used to treat several health care diseases: a review

Jasmine' is a common name for plants classified in the genus Jasminium. There are over two hundred individual species of jasmine, which come from Asia, Europe, and Africa. The precise original location of jasmine is heavily disputed.

Some botanists pinpoint as originating from India in the northern parts of the Himalayan valleys. Others place it as far away as Egypt or ancient Persia. The name itself, ‘jasmine', comes from a Persian word meaning ‘fragrant flower'.

Where it is Grown

Jasmine tolerates a variety of soils, which makes it excellent for many different gardens.

Jasmine prefers sun to shade; in fact, this plant like sun so much it does not do well in shade at all. If the garden is filled with trees, the gardener must carefully trim them on a regular basis in order to make sure that jasmine stays in the sunshine.

For this reason, jasmine is mainly grown today in tropical and subtropical regions.

Jasmine is actually a vine-like plant, and one vine can grow to cover a large area, so gardeners may only need one jasmine plant to completely fill the space that has been prepared for it.

Prepping for Use

This flower can be pruned as a shrub or as a vine, so making sure what form to keep the plant in is critical in the early stages of growth. The holes for jasmine must be placed about eight feet apart. Each hole should be about three to six inches in width. When planting jasmine in the ground, be very careful not to choke it by covering its base with too much dirt. This will kill the plant; it is very sensitive to being suffocated, so keep that in mind.

To make jasmine into a consumable form such as jasmine tea, the blossoms from the plant are added to a bag of dry tea leaves. The unique thing about this flower is that it only opens at night. For this reason, unopened blossoms are used to make tea. The bad is stored over night so the blossoms can open and scent the tea leaves. This process is repeated ten times until the tea leaves are thoroughly saturated with the smell. This makes for some excellent tea.

Since ancient times jasmine has been known as the queen of flowers. For this reason, jasmine has held a place of preeminence among rulers throughout history.

History And Origin Of Usage

Egypt dynasties, Chinese emperors, and kings of Afghanistan, Nepal and Persia were all said to keep jasmine flowers in their royal gardens. One Chinese emperor, living in the time of the Sung dynasty, kept a large quantity of jasmine in the grounds of his palace because he enjoyed their scent so much.

Varieties of the main species of jasmine used in perfume had found their way to Spain through the Moors in 1600. Major European powers such as France and Germany first came into contact with jasmine by the 1700s.

Medicinal Purposes

Jasmine has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. In southern and southeastern Asia, jasmine flowers are worn by women as hair decorations.

The applications of lotions made from jasmine flowers to skin problems like sunburns and rashes have been widely noted. The juices of the flower are said to restore the skin's moisture and elasticity, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and giving the skin a healthier look and feel.

Aromatherapy

The largest usage of jasmine can be found in aromatherapy. In this field, jasmine is said to have a calming, relaxing effect. In addition, the scent of the flower is said to help sufferers of depression find relief. Another field where jasmine finds a large market is essential oils. Jasmine as an essential oil has many beneficial uses.

It is used as an anti-depressant, aphrodisiac, and even as a medicine to help users sleep better. In fact, in India jasmine is said to be such a good aphrodisiac, the bride and groom's bedroom are decorated with it for their wedding night.

Different flowers are used for different things, of course. Jasmine is no different.

Known Variations

1 comment:

Mary Lora said...

I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

Post a Comment