Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do you have a song stuck in your head repeating over and over?


Biscoe

I usually have one line of a song playing over and over in my brain. right now it is the annoying jingle for the Hemorrhoid treatment center. So how do you get rid of it?



Hays

haha all the time do I have a song stuck in my head! Right now its one line from Time Flies by POrcupine tree. "it all seems to make so much sense" over and over all day today!



Kermit

Earworms are horrid - but often the only way to drive them out is with something worse.Agadoo by Black Lace always works for me, though the cure is often worse than the disease.



Wanette

think of the worst song ever and repeat it over and over!hope i heped:)



La Croft

LISTEN TO A DIFFERENT SONG.



Manhattan

listen to change by taylor swift u luh dah hoe


No comments:

Post a Comment