Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My hemorrhoids wont go away?


Greenville

I've tried 3 different treatments.1. Witch Hazel and Vaseline Result: More burning than I began with.2. Preparation H Hemorrhoid Cooling GelResult: Instant Cooling from the annoying itching but it only lasted about 20 minutes.3. Preparation H Maximum Strength Result: Lasting Relief but as soon as I stopped using it, they came back more vigorous than before.My main problem is the itching! They aren't really painful but they itch soooo bad! I've had them for about 3 years now. I've kind of determined that I have internal hemorrhoids because I have blood in my stool sometimes and my rectum just feels a bit swollen.I also have 2 little polyps around the anus that I think are external but they aren't severely thrombosed...just like BB pellet sized. I can I see swollen veins. I KNOW I should go to a doctor. But it's hard to even tell my parents about it to get medicine! How am I supposed to tell a doctor AND let him see my anus?I'm such a prude. I don't want some doc prodding around down there ; n ; What can I do?



Hotevilla-Bacavi

Both the bioflavonoid Rutin and the green super food Wheatgrass are supposed to be cures for hemorrhoids.



Jobos

Not usuually a forum I answer questions in, but, been there done that. Here's was a surgoen told me to do and it works great. get milk of magnesia, pour it in a bowl of crushed ice. keep it in the fridge. Use a soft clotyh, and use the cool liqid where needed. Works great. the MOM shrinks things, in a week or so. Not a mirical cure, but a treatment. Roids come from poor diet and straining. heavy lifting caused mine. now I work smarter



Cresskill

Are you tired of all the creams, pills, suppositories, and ointments that NEVER fix the true root issue? Then, don't spend another penny on those expensive options until you've read everything in this site.bit.ly/CureHemorrhoidsin48Hours



Savonburg

county hospital has very affordable programs for people with no insurance. the cost is determined by your income.they're going to go down there, get used to it, they've seen many.don't strain on the toilet. take vitamin c.



Waimea

Talking about your parents you are pretty young. You need to tell your parents immediately. Young people generally do not have these problems. If you are feeling lumps they need to be checked.You need to see a proctologist asap. There maybe more going on.



Chilhowie

this website contains a lot of information about hemorrhoids , this will help you :.bit.ly/CureHemorrhoidsin48Hours



Plentywood

go to your doctor and tell him what is the problem , if you don't want , I suggest to see this website :.bit.ly/CureHemorrhoidsin48Hours



Polkton

You either go to the hospital or get worse.



Quarryville

Hemorrhoids is a natural problem and a lot of people suffer from them , To get rid of hemorrhoids and keep them from coming back again, you will have to change your lifestyle , you need to eat 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day, also requires drinking a lot of water , eight glasses a day, you also need to eat vegetables and fruits.There are a lot of treatments for hemorrhoids available in the market, but not all treatments are good , natural treatment is the best because it's very Safe and effective,If you're searching for a natural cure that works and if you want more information , I suggest you take a look at this site..bit.ly/CureHemorrhoidsin48Hours



Thorp

hullo, itchiness is one of the main signs of haemorrhoid. You might likewise notice bleeding, trouble to sit down, and a feel of being unable to finish passing a stool.Here's what I advise you do to try to remedy your hemorrhoids :1) Eat plenty of fibre - that signifies eating scores of fruit and veggies.2) Drink at least 8 glasses of H2O per day.3) Get some mil exercising daily if possible ( this will assist your metabolism)4) Try non to sit down for long periods of time.If the trouble prevails after trying this, you might want to see a natural hemorrhoid cure. The most popular and efficient one is VENAPROIve supplied link below for more info about hemorrhoids.


No comments:

Post a Comment