Thursday, April 21, 2011

Embarrassing question i think i have hemorrhoids but not sure?


Harvey

Okay so basically, for a while after having a bowel movement there would always be a little bit of blood that would appear on the toilet paper, and I always thought it was hemorrhoids because I did my research on it.Anyways, I didn't want to go to the doctor because I was to embarrassed, and today I got out of the shower, and I felt this really weird uncomfortable feeling.I checked and I saw that a bubble has formed right near my anus.It doesn't really hurt but it DOES feel uncomfortable.I was just wondering, what kind of hemorrhoids is it, and what kind of treatment can I buy over the counter?



Morrison

All you need to know: .en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoids There are creams against the pain and itching but they do not cause the hemorrhoids to go back.



McEwen

treatment?15 inch dildo



Cochiti

um the way u answered one of my questions well was kind of rude



Baraboo

avoid alcahol, wines and fags....aviod chicken meat for next few mnths and have curd and milk products everyday.....drink more water and have less oil food for few wks.....it will be ok with in 2-3 wks....


No comments:

Post a Comment