Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Treatment for hemorrhoids in

treatment for hemorrhoids in

treatment for hemorrhoids in

Can Internal Hemorrhoids Hurt? – How To Cure Internal Hemorrhoids ...
Usually when someone begins to experience pain in or around the anus and probably no external symptom of hemorrhoids, such person may suppose they are.

Hemorrhoid Conditions Among Pregnant Women — How The Treatment ...
Pregnant women who experience the symptoms of hemorrhoids will understandably want to find a hemorrhoid treatment solution that will help them get through this amazing time in her life.Doing so will require a careful selection process, ...

Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment - Techniques To Overcome Hemorrhoids
Being affected by the uncomfortable problem of hemorrhoids? There are several treatment options which are out there for hemorrhoids.Nevertheless, numerous do…

Finding Relief With Hemorrhoid Treatments » Health and Fitness
Finding the right hemorrhoid treatment may be your best hope to eliminating your hemorrhoids before resorting to surgery.You probably have tried ignoring your hemorrhoids at the beginning, but have gotten to the point, where that is no ...

Losing It » Blog Archive » Treatment For Hemorrhoids – Getting Rid ...
Nevertheless, there is no need for you to panic because treatment for hemorrhoids is widely available.These treatments may be in the form of prescription drugs or by means of hemorrhoids home treatment, whatever is best in your case....

Venapro - Effective Hemorrhoids Treatment
Troubled with the painful difficulty of hemorrhoids? There are various cures which are available for hemorrhoids.However, many of them do not have a durable result and establish to provide comfort for a short period of time.

Hemorrhoids Natural Cure – Cure That You Shouldn't Miss at Any ...
Many patients in the treatment of hemorrhoids in the sequence of work considered cleaning.This is a mistaken belief.Too much cleaning might help treat hemorrhoids cream with natural ingredients can cause more irritation....

natural treatment of hemorrhoids – 5 Common Mistakes in the diet ...
Many other errors in the natural treatment of hemorrhoids or piles should not be associated with food should be avoided.These errors are the right choiceeffective hemorrhoids natural remedy, the right combination of healing of ...

The Truth About Hemorrhoid Treatments | Remedy for Hemorrhoid ...
People who have had hemorrhoids know from painful experience that most over-the-counter treatments do not provide long-term relief.Hemorrhoids.

Still have pain after hemorrhoid treatment?
My mate has a hemorrhoid and would like to know what he can do for it(treatment wise)-as we live in new zealand?? Thanks for any replies & cheers from NZ!!! :)


1 outside hemorrhoid-help?
Ok, this is a serious issue, mature responses only.I'm a 22 year old female who has suffered from occasional episodes of hemorrhoids for about two years.In the past year, it has happen over 3 times, and it's becoming a nuisance and embarrassment because I am sexually active.I've tried all OTC ointments, wipes, eating more fiber, sitz baths, with little results.I just want it to go away.So I scheduled an appointment with a gastroenterologist.I don't know if I'm wasting my time though, because my ideal treatment would be laser or some sort of immediate removal, and that's only the case with severe situations.Mine is only mild, but it persists for weeks and I just can't take it anymore.So my question is, what should I expect from this visit? I'm sure the doctor will take a look at it, but is the first visit always just a consultation? I'm leaving a week later for vacation, I want him to take care of this thing now!!!!


What to expect when visiting a doctor for hemorrhoids?
I have several troubling health conditions that have been brought on by the conventional treatment of bipolar disorder.I resisted meds for awhile, but when everything fell apart I felt I had no option but to comply with my psychiatrist.The meds are the culprit for sugar cravings the way someone trying to quit smoking craves a smoke.They have also resulted in acid reflux, for which I am on medication, and hemorrhoids for which I am also on a prescription.These conditions then limit what I can eat to the point that I am not sure how to cook anymore--no more onions, garlic, tomatoes, black tea, dairy, and I really don't know how to make a delicious meal with out onions and garlic.I am so fed up with all the things I can't eat that I am considering becoming a raw vegan.But I also realize that the body goes into a detox mode, and I wonder if that would end up increasing the level of meds in my blood stream.Unfortunately right now it's not an option to go off the meds because I'm not really in what you could call a stable state.So what I want to know is if going raw vegan cold turkey would totally f*ck me up.I want people who are vegan and raw vegan to answer.My gp and psychiatrist are way too mainstream and would totally dismiss me.


Can a raw vegan diet help?
Im a "virgin" to Hemorrhoids, and i think i may have an internal one, from what i have read.Some sites say they'll clear up in up to two months, others a week, im just wondering because the pain is annoying me, im neglecting doing certain things such as bending over, getting up because this is when it hurts most.So how long should i wait before I see a Doctor? What can I do EASILY to help it on its way? By this I mean I dont have time for 4 small baths every day, like some places suggest.I could really just use some guidance.


how long will a hemorrhoid last without treatment?
According to one of the books of Korean.the medical treatment for hemorrhoids, piles was using the leaves of a fig.The book refers to an actual story of a doctor who published a medical book in 400 years ago in Korea.The usage of medical treatment is using steam from boiling a water with a leave of a fig, Have you ever heard or read or tried it and recover it? I do not own the decease right now, however, if this is effective, I read more carefully, remember and tried these stating medical treatments some day not purchasing medicines in the market.


Have you heard or read about a medical treatment for hemorrhoids, piles?
I am quite sure I have an internal hemorrhoid.For each bowl movement, there is a significant amount of blood on the toilet paper and in the toilet bowl.I am curious what is the best way to treat this.Because it is in such an uncomfortable area, I would prefer an oral treatment.


Is there an oral treatment for internal hemorrhoids?
Hello....if anyone would like to try to DIAGNOSE ME, I'd be SO GRATEFUL AT THIS POINT! .....i'm 30 year old female, with a 10 year old son and had a thoracic fore gut tumor(benign) removed from my chest @ 15, a good portion of which was attached to my lungs, aorta, esophagus, Trachea.To Date - no known complications or regrowth.109 lbs5'3"hypothyroid, on synthroidHad IUD recently placed in cervixamphetamine salts, celexa, lorazapam for depression/fatigue and ADDMY SYMPTOMS:CURRANTLY AND THIS PAST YEAR: Generalized Swollen lymph glands(some firm and hard in groin area.Also where my hairline is in the back of my neck behind my ear i guess, and a few large ones up the side of my neck aligned with my shoulder), Re currant low Grade Fever(no higher than 101 w/out infection),Itchy Skin, Memory Loss, Hair loss, Acne, Bowel Changes, On and Off fatigue, mucus in my stool(for one year at least.More mucus than actual stool on average! SORRY TO BE SO GRAPHIC! Lower Back Pain, DULL ACHING PAIN on the inside of my knees, stiff neck, ankle pain after being on my feet for more than an hour.Also extremely dry; mouth, skin, hair, eyes,&nostrils, dizziness upon standing, sweats, wounds heal slowly, weird painless swelling above my butt where my dimples are(no dr has been able to guess why/what this swelling might be),diarrhea and constipation, tenderness above my belly button, hyper pigmentation on abdomen, arms and feet, anxiety, blood pressure has steadily increased throughout all of my many dr's visits this past yr.ADDED RECENT SYMPTOMS:Kidney pain, visible blood in urine: for 2 months now! it was bright red and then less visible for awhile and now dark brown like tea and extremely strong smelling, hardening and bloating of abdomen, extreme fatigue, productive cough, chest pain, neck pain, easily exhausted, unexplainable bruises, muscle spasms and bulging type pain JUST under my rib on both sides separately, weird stabbing pain on my left groin area near my larger lymph glands that makes my tendon look swollen, thrush, protein in urine, HI albumin in urine, repetitive rbc in urine, BUT NO INFECTION!! (multiple negative cultures), kidney stone shows on CT in an area that is expected to be asymptomatic and may not even pass.BUT I DO HAVE difficulty urinating and cramping JUST PRESCRIBED CIPRO FOR A SECOND TREATMENT.(not sure exactly why since culture is consistantly negative)Many tests HAVE BEEN DONE: .....All Basics(CB C's, liver, etc panels) + Lyme Disease, Hep(B, C etc), ANA, Sed Rate, R.F.,AIDS, Celiac Disease, Fecal Bacterial+Viral cultures, Lupus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydiae, Anemia, scleroderma, h.pylori, bladder cancer, P.C.P.says: hematologist &will do allergy & routine testing upon insurance okE.N.T(ear, Nose&throat) says: inflammation or irritation down deep in my throat(but i smoke so...)GASTROENTROLOGIST says: gastritis, hemorrhoids, IBS, lymphoid aggragates in non lymph areasUROLOGIST says: extreme gross & microscopic unexplained hematuria, referral to hematologist(concerned about enlarged lymph's in groin and unexplained hematuria---------says kidney stone most likely not causing this amount of rbc, did FISH URINE TEST...NO CALL SO I'M GUESSING ALL CLEAR ON RESULTS)HEMATOLOGIST says: i'm thin so nodes are more palpable s we should wait.does not believe biopsy is neccessary at this pointRHUEHEMATOLOGIST says: no signs autoimmune, non arthritic/ lupus like diseaseGYNOGYNECOLOGIST says: no infection, no discharge see urologist...DERMOTOLOGIST says: see rhuemotologist! lol, biopsied pigmented marks(inconclusive-possibe allergic reaction) i am waiting on results of a chest CT from HEMATOLOGIST because he heard alot in my lungs and another aids test(that'll be 4 tests in the last yr(all negative)I'M SURE THERE IS MORE INFO I"M NOT OFFERRINGbut i can't remember everything! lol any EDUCATED ADVICE would be appreciatedTHANK YOU!!!! i feel so helpless when i am sooo tired or weak.....i just want a solution! PLEASE HELP!


My LYMPH NODES are extremely palpable (for years) i have lost TOO MUCH WEIGHT, what is wrong?
Are there doctors who specialize in hemorrhoids/treatment?


Can I see any other doctor for a hemorrhoid other than my obgyn or primary?
it and I have tried it with a gel and have found it to shrink eye bags really well if I haven't had enough sleep.I dont use it everyday - more like a few times a year and It never causes any irritation - however the gel sometimes takes a while to dry, and you cant put makeup on top of it - I am wondering (only in the U.K) if anyone can a recommend a particular brand/type of cream, that is better than the gel.pls dont tell me not to do it, or that's its dangerous - its totally fine.As far as what my beauty therapist said (Im not saying she omniscient) - the ones sold with steroids you only get with the prescription and the ones over the counter are not that strong.Obviously everything in moderation, so please only answer if you can experience/recommendation of a good brand or make!


I ve heard that for eye bags a very effective treatment is hemorrhoid gel/cream - supermodels apparently use?
Male, early 30sSymptoms: inside the bum (where the cheeks are in constant contact) it has been quite red for months.The sphincter seems a little bit swollen.At its worst, it is quite itchy.At other times it has no associated pain or discomfort.My first thought was maybe it was a yeast issue.I went to the GP and she agreed and so prescribed a mixture of clotrimazole and hydrocortizone.I also started taking probiotics daily.Despite this, there has been no change (no better and no worse) in the condition after about a month of treatment.Any ideas what this could possibly be? The doctor ruled out hemorrhoids, although she did say that some of the blood vessels seemed mildly inflamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment