Sunday, April 10, 2011

About the hemorrhoids?


South Henderson

Dear Doctors,Fist of all sorry for my weak English language, I will try to explain as much as I can.I'm suffering from an advance case of Hemorrhoids (piles) with case level 4 (The hemorrhoids are prolapsed and cannot be manually reduced).I need an advice for natural herbals or other medicine for my case, the Hemorrhoids is not bleeding, but it's painful when I try to touch it or make a very simple pressure on it with my finger, I feel like it full of blood inside it and that it is Congestion when I touch it with weak pressure, I don't want a surgery for my case, I'm living in Egypt and we don't have the advance medical technology treatment like the U.S, so I need an advice for something I can use.Kindly reply for my case here or to my email address amr.mkhalifa@yahoo.combecause I don't know how to reply to an answer to my question when somebody answer it.Thanks in advance.



Jamul

Hemorrhoids are those nasty swollen veins that may appear in your anal and rectal area. This condition can be a very serious concern especially if they bring too much discomfort such as pain and itchiness. In such cases, you should immediately consult your health service provider. Your physician may require you to take oral medications. However, if oral medications are not effective for your condition, surgical procedures may be performed. You should note that there are also some natural ways by which you can effectively get rid of hemorrhoids. To relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids, you can try home remedies consisting of diet modification, exercise, sitz baths, and other lifestyle changes. Other than these remedies, you can also try various herbal medicines that have been used by various cultures and countries for centuries.Read more about this here: .www.hemorrhoidstreatment.net/naturalpilestreatment.html



DeKalb

Hey,In your case you really should see a doctor as Prolapsed Hemorroids are very advanced.If you really want to try natural cures then i suggest you look at H Miracle of Venapro - both have got good reputations and work well.H Miracle is a book full of natural hemorrhoid remedies.Hope this helps,Heather-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment