Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hemorrhoids problem?


San Leanna

I am 16 years old male. I am a virgin and I don't screw around (so this problem isn't any sexually transmitted disease). I think I have hemorrhoids. There is like two dark red and white lumps around my anus (sorry if I'm grossing anyone out) and they feel hard. They are pretty painful, I can't walk and sit properly. I was wondering what is the fastest way to get rid of them. The reason for my rush is not just because they are quite painfull and annoying but also I have a tennis tournament in about 3 days and I don't want let my teammates down because of this. So is there any home treatment or things to avoid that can help make my problem better?



Corvallis

You can put preperation H on it. Also a steriod cream might bring the swelling down. I would go to the hospital and get some Procotfoam, which does have a steriod in it. Also use Tucts medicated pads to wipe with and be very gentle when you do it.Also soaking in a nice hot bath will be beneficial. Take Tylenol or Advil for the pain.



Roanoke

Use hemmorhoidal suppositories (they have them in grocery stores and drugstores). Use those 3-4 times a day, drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, no junk food or any of that crap. If it doesn't go away in a week, go see a doctor--you may have to get surgery or there IS this new effective laser surgery that is painless and very effective (for more serious cases, which yours kinda sounds like).Good luck kid.



Wauwatosa

Preparation H...ointment or suppositories....are very effective to treat your symptoms.


No comments:

Post a Comment