Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hemorrhoids sucks anybody tried 3 elements herbal remedy?


De Soto

My hemorrhoids are killing me. I have tried ointments and creams but with no serious results. I am looking for something natural and home treatment but not expensive. I found this site .www.byebyehemorrhoids.combut does anybody have any experience? Please give me a hand here...Thanks



Antelope

The best natural treatment I have heard of is witch hazel compress or cream. his drug store staple is made from the leaves and bark of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana. It is not be taken internally but is instead applied topically to the anal area in the form of witch hazel distilled liquid, ointment, or medicated pads.Witch hazel is thought to decrease the bleeding of hemorrhoids by acting as an astringent. It may also relieve pain, itching and swelling associated with hemorrhoids..altmedicine.about.com/od/healthco…


No comments:

Post a Comment