Sunday, April 17, 2011

How long will a hemorrhoid last without treatment?


New Canton

Im a "virgin" to Hemorrhoids, and i think i may have an internal one, from what i have read. Some sites say they'll clear up in up to two months, others a week, im just wondering because the pain is annoying me, im neglecting doing certain things such as bending over, getting up because this is when it hurts most. So how long should i wait before I see a Doctor? What can I do EASILY to help it on its way? By this I mean I dont have time for 4 small baths every day, like some places suggest. I could really just use some guidance.



Cardwell

One of the best ways to help heal an internal hemorrhoid is with Preparation H suppositories or ointment. It decreases the swelling and pain while it helps heal the hemorrhoids. I'd give the Preparation H a few days to work, otherwise if it continues to hurt after that or you have a lot of blood in your stool, then get in to see your doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment