Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have hemorrhoids and im getting it treated with lazer treatment?


Aldine

I was just wondering has anyone got lazer treatment as well? and if yes do you go back to work the same day or next day? I work as customer service rep. that means I'm seating down at least 8 hours a day and I notice that seating down is not helping? what do you guys suggest? one more thing is it normal for your rectum to steal bleed after getting laser for couple of days or few days?



Russellville

I had them for almost all my adult life. I was also considering the operation but decided to give another try to a natural treatment I came across - and I'm glad, I did it, because it helped me. It's Rue Care Oil. Sitting for long periods of time is definitely not helping with this condition. Whenever you can, stretch and band your legs, and make any other move to help with blood circulation. A friend opted for surgery and had lots of problems afterward. However, every person is responding differently to the treatments. Personally, I prefer to try treatment options where I don't lose working hours, and I can also at home be fully functioning ( have 4 kids!).



Oakfield

I have not had this done . but would like to know how good it works. I do suggest you stay home at least one day maybe twojust to be on the safe side. I Know it is very embarassingif you get up and theres blood on your backside.


No comments:

Post a Comment