Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I have hemorrhoidshelp???


Hudson Falls

So they hurt. I need advice about what oils/lotions, etc to use. Are there any alternative medicine treatments for this? Name me everything I can do to treat this. And if I should go to the dr. to get it out, what is the best method? Banding it or injection?



Burley

Pesky little dickens, aren't they? Here are my tried and true suggestions. First, try not to be constipated. Straining causes swelling. Second, do not sit on the damp, like the ground or cold concrete. Again, real irritating. Third, use sitz baths, or sit in warm Epsom salts water in the tub. Use medicated wipes, like Tucks, when you have a bowel movement, as toilet paper is too abrasive. Use over the counter medications like Preparation H or some other ointment. Use suppositories, they will provide longer lasting relief than topical cream. The doctor can prescribe a stronger suppository that will work faster,and will contain a numbing agent. Finally, your doctor will decide which is the better treatment for your presenting problem. Both treatments are effective. Good luck.



Buchtel

The only thing I can suggest is Preparation H pads chilled in the fridge for about an hour. It worked when I was pregnant. Good Luck.



Picture Rocks

Rue Care Oil - it stops itching, bleeding, and shrinks the hemorrhoids. Also, figure out what is causing your hemorrhoids - maybe constipation? Treat also the cause, and you'll be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment