Sunday, April 17, 2011

Impacted stool with anal fissure or hemorrhoid not sure doctor or home treatment?


Falkville

I normally have a bowel movement once or twice each day. I recently traveled out of state for 4 days and I only went once..and it was extremely hard and a little painful. It has been 4 days since then and I still haven't had a movement. I get the urge to go but when I try it's extremely painful..I shake, sweat and get painful spasms in my anus, which causes me to stop. I have taken Dulcolax stool softeners but it is still quite hard. Is there anyway to ease this pain or should I go to the doctor for help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I am very scared right now...



Lake Lafayette

Doc.Try squatting on the toilet seat rather than sitting---puts the rectum in a better shape to move feces.



Lapwai

can you do an enema???? for prevention, drink two cups of warm water first thing in the morning, then don't eat for at least half an hour.



Sandy Hook

doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment