Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is there an oral treatment for internal hemorrhoids?


Beulaville

I am quite sure I have an internal hemorrhoid. For each bowl movement, there is a significant amount of blood on the toilet paper and in the toilet bowl. I am curious what is the best way to treat this. Because it is in such an uncomfortable area, I would prefer an oral treatment.



Stuckey

Hi, Internal hemorrhoid treatment generally include two major options: changing the dietary habits or surgical removing. In the first stage of this illness, internal hemorrhoid treatment some dietary and lifestyle changes can cure piles. These modifications mostly refer to a high-fiber diet, which helps preventing the apparition of hemorrhoids. This type of menu is also useful in preventing constipation.I have include below in the source area an interesting article particularly for you,as it does talk about other methods for getting rid of internal hemorrhoids.I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery,Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment