Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just gave birth and have hemorrhoids horribly what can i do for them?


Adamsburg

I just gave birth on Christmas Day and now I have hemorrhoids horribly. I can't sit straight or nothing. I have been using the Sitzs bath bucket the hospital gave me and also using Tucks pads. Is there anything else I can use? My husband bought hemorrhoid ointment treatment, but it says call my doctor if I am breastfeeding. I can't call them until tomorrow, does anyone got any suggestions?



Vonore

After my daughter was born, I too had TERRIBLE hemorrhoids... I was told by my doctor that it was perfectly fine to use Preparation H ointment... He actually recommended using the internal cream and the cooling gel on the outside. Also, sitting on a donut pillow helped me alot when I would sit... I think it took almost 2-3 weeks for them to go away... Oh, make sure to take a stool softener.. it will help with future BM's....



Rollingstone

I would call your doctor's office. They should have an answering service that will contact the doctor on call and then they will call you. I have hemorrhoids as well and sometimes a warm washcloth helps and sometimes a cool wash cloth helps. It's all trial and error. Good Luck.



Mulberry

Go to er and let them know so that they can deal with it they can treat it or at least give something for dont make urself suffer because u cant reach ur doctor ive had that before and it hurt like crazy so advice to u go in


No comments:

Post a Comment