Sunday, April 3, 2011

Plz plz advice needed people who have had hemorrhoids or know anything about them please answer?


Astatula

my name is matty and im a 17 year old boy when i pass stool my anus becomes puffy well the rim of my anus does so i geuss i have hemorrhoids and as you cam imagine i dont whant this problem at my age. so i was wonderin if you have had hemorrhoid what treatment did you do or recieve did it work well did it completly clear up the hemorrhoid completely i will be seeing my doc soon hopefully but i am scerrrrd he will say surgerey and i will have to tell my folks wich is embarising so plz tell me all you know about this issueBTW no pain no itching no bleeding no discharge no other symptoms i can think of pllllllllz helllp



Snoqualmie Pass

Go see your doctor because even if it isn't haemoroids it could point to another disease. So go see them and ask for help.



Big Park

A Hemorrhoid is an irritated vein around the bunghole, Beavis. Get some Preparation H and use it. Lay on your side on the couch. Don't sit directly on your butt for long periods of time. Stop pushing when you take a dump, let the poop fall out on it's own. Stessing your bowels when taking a dump is the primary reason people get Hemorrhoids. When you wipe, pull two-ply tissue apart and make a puffball. Wipe as gently as possible. Wash your crack in the shower obsessively. Use enough soap. And really, you're 17. You should know all of this by now...Um, good... luck.



Grandview Plaza

I like alternative or natural ways for dealing with ailments. Take a look at Hemorrhoid Miracle, people have good success here. www.hemorrhoids.healthfatweightloss.com



Miller City

hi, you should still see a doctor so you can get as much information as possible on your own specific condition as well as treatment ideas that could mean eliminating your symptoms for good.



Orchard

I find Preparation H or Witch Hazel will get rid of minor cases of Hemorrhoids. If you've got a severe case it'll reduce pain and irritation. But these treatments and other treatments simply didn't work well enough for me. They didn't get to the root cause of the problem! But I got lucky when I found something online from a former Hemorrhoid sufferer. Holly's free email course is at .www.hemorrhoidcurein48hours.com


No comments:

Post a Comment