Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stories of people who had hemorrhoids that went away?


East Berwick

Would anyone who has had hemorrhoids that went away due to changes like diets or specific treatments like creams or oils like to share what they did with me, I would very much appreciate it. And please leave time frame for which you have been free from them.Thank you very much



Reidville

steriod cream and surpository from doc worked great for me....also get exercise inactivity is the worst for them and plenty of fluids



Penns Grove

Yes, my hemorrhoids went away for a while. I increased the fibre in my diet and drank approx 2-2.5 litres of water per day. It's important to increase your water intake if you're increasing your fibre intake.Then I stopped being so diligent about upping my fibre intake and they came back after a while (eg a few months)But then I found something that really worked:.www.instanthemorrhoidrelief.info



Bragg City

It took me many years to learn the hard way that a proper diet, based on 80% alkaline forming foods and 20% acid forming foods can help a lot. As for the treatment it is Rue Care Oil that helped me to get rid of my hemorrhoids.



Hildebran

Hey, On my blog there is a detailed story about how a friend of mine overcame hemorrhoids – Ive included the link below,Hope this helps,Heather-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment