Monday, April 18, 2011

What is a thrombotic haemorrhoid and how to remove it?


Big Bear City

I've just discovered a lump in my anus, it is a pea sized shape and blue in colour. It is quite painful to touch. This is what the doctor told me I had and they have given me cream but I'm worried this won't work. I've read that it could cause gangrene? Could it be anything else and what other treatment is there? Thanks.



Cloverdale

Hi Vicki!The links below answers you question.Just to give you an overview, there are a lot way of treating hemorrhoids. There's natural way, home remedy, medical treatment and surgery.Hope the link below will help you.Dne



Miami

Hemorrhoids are not life threatening so don't worry about it getting infected and being amputated. Also, the cream will reduce the pain but won't get rid of it instead you will need to increase your fibre and water intake. If that doesn't work then check out H Miracle which is a natural system for getting rid of hemorrhoids.


No comments:

Post a Comment