Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Which commercial would you really be not like to be in?


Olmos Park

the herpes commercials or hemorrhoid treatment ones?I wouldnt care either way as long as they paid me nicely, just curious cause someone told me they couldnt be paid enough to be in one of those



West Reading

"I have genital herpes, and my doctor says that no matter what I do, it will never go away. Never ever ever. But with Hagisol, I can control the outbreaks, until my hot girlfriend here can find a reason to break up with me before I infect her too."That commercial.



Presho

What's wrong with herpes?



Winthrop

The Erectile Dysfunction ones.



Glenham

Of those two, I would rather not be in a herpes commercial.



Kinde

Vagisil...the itchy bush commercials



Rudyard

I'd do it--why not? I'm a big pain in everyones rear end anyway.



Hoberg

I am with you sweets! If they pay me wisely, I will advertise my voodoo! :)



Murtaugh

well since its a commerical? i dont think its too big of a deal. however there would be those dumb people that would be like" look there goes the herpes girl". oh well...



Maysville

Money talks



Duncan

birth control commercials



Carpio

susieq stole my answer



Youngstown

I'd rather not be in the herpes one. Hemorrhoids I can explain by the guy in the next cubicle.



Coraopolis

as long as I get paid not a problem..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment