Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blood in stool? whats the treatment?


Altona

Iv been getting blood in my stool for the past month along with feeling sick, tired/no energy. I got a blood test and everything was fine. I few people suspect it could be haemorrhoid's and/or fissures. I was just wondering what the treatment could be?? Is it just antibiotics?? PLEASE NEED HELP URGENT!



Olney Springs

You don't need antibiotics unless you have an infection. What you need to do is change your diet.



Tollette

From you question I can see you have not been examined to insure that it is either of those two conditions. It would be wise to make sure the bleeding is not coming from a polyp or something more serious. I would be negligent in saying otherwise. If it is bright red it is coming from near the anal opening and most likely a hemorrhoid but since it has persisted an examination is needed. I have to admit I am very reluctant to have anyone poke around down there and it is embarrassing but where your health is concerned you cannot guess with things like this. I don't think you have anything serious but you have to be certain. Good Luck



Hallam

Treatment for haemorrhoid is fast and painless, but it must be done by a proctologist.Don't be scared/embarrassed - he sees dozen like you per day. Just go, you will feel much better with yourself 5 minutes after you're done.


No comments:

Post a Comment