Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hemorrhoids?


Milford

I have bleeding hemorrhoids. How do I protect my underwear ? I'm going to the doctor for laser treatment but it will take a month for them to stop bleeding.



Blandville

You know, even though you are a male, if it doesn't hurt your masculinity too bad, you could purchase women's panty liners and wear them inside your underwear, but only if you wear briefs, cause that wouldn't work with boxers. If the blood is really heavy you could also upgrade to actual pads- there is a difference. You might want to get the one's that specify for "night use" because they are longer and will makes sure to catch it all. And don't worry they don't show, even if you're wearing tight pants or jeans- i promise- Girls know about these things. No one will ever know. And sorry about the Roids man, I feel your pain. Except maybe not quite so extreme, I've never had to go to the doctor for mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment