Friday, April 8, 2011

Early hemorrhoid treatment to reduce sizeswelling?


Prairie City

As of two days ago, I now have internal hemorrhoids with no symptoms others than protrusion when I "squeeze" (for lack of a better term). No bleeding, no discoloration, etc... Actually, no discomfort at all, until I try to use the bathroom... I was reading that "rue oil" may be effective at reducing the size? Has anyone used, or know anyone who has used this method? Any other options/personal knowledge on the issue? I am very young to be going through this (22) and if there is ANY known non-surgical way to decrease the size, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.



Dickson City

Go to the doctor and get a prescription for proctofoam (i think I spelled it right) It is a foam you put up your old address for lack of better terms. Works ok but get two containers.



North Amherst

try this simple step to help you cure your hemorrhoid1. Consume more fruit and vegetables, you need more diet fiber2. stop drinking alcohol, coffee or smoke3. don't do any heavy exercise4. drink lot's of water each day a least 2 Liter.hope this will help, and if the condition still the same tyr this natural hemorrhoid treatment .hemorrhoidmiraclex.com



Cecilton

Over the counter medications for hemorrhoids just bring down the swelling for a while, it will not shrink them. I know been there and tried everything so that I wouldn't have to surgery. unfortunately I had no choice had to have them removed because they just got bigger.



Cross Lanes

Hemorrhoids can come and go depending on the change in climate. I suggest you drink vita plus health drink. It has healed my friends from having acute hemorrhoids in a natural way and non surgically, it will on you too. Visit this website to know more of the product www.firstvitaplus.net. I would guarantee its effectiveness and at a low cost.



Chowchilla

any OTC hemorrhoid treatment will work. whether it be suppositories, wipes, or creams.


No comments:

Post a Comment