Monday, April 4, 2011

Hemorrhoids natural treatment?


Coal City

I just recently had a baby two weeks ago and i got hemorrhoids, my dr didn't really tell me what to use. fam and friends have been telling preparation h, i got sum and i didn't know its something u have to stick up ur butt and when i tryed it hurt really bad so i just been putting it on my finger and then rub it on my butt, i also use tucks, im going to wait another week or so and try to use the preparation h like i should it just hurts to much now, i was wondering if anyone know anything else i can do or use beside the preparation h or tucks. something naturally or anything. someone also told me to go to my dr and have it drained that just sounds sick. anyone of anything?



Odum

Hi KimFirst off, it sucks to be going through that pain. But sometimes in comes about, especially when you are bringing in a new bundle of Joy into the world!Congrats on that!Ok, from your post it seems like it is an Internal hemorrhoid, so i will provide you with a page my friend Lola created(she has been where you are before).She has the top treatments for internal hemorrhoids that everyone around the globe uses.The better part about her page, is that it lists the pros and cons of each...this way you can pick the treatment that you would feel the most comfortable with.Which is good, because not everything is meant to go up your butt.Once again congrats on your new child and i hope this helps!LaPrentiss



Ehrhardt

Reparil-Dragees of MADAUS Germany are good for your condition. These dragees are made from horsechestnut.



Santa Cruz

either squeeze harder or seek the help of a drunken friend and a baseball bat :D



Las Flores

I've had the same type of problem month or two ago, although I've been struggling with hemorrhoids for even longer. I tried various techniques which are known to help some people, like eating healthier, cold baths, and similar - however, that did help a bit, but mostly in reducing the symptoms. When it comes to the removal of hemorrhoids, it didn't do much.After I started having problems with bleeding as well, I started to do some research. There are very simple methods how you can help yourself not only when it comes to healing the symptoms, but by removing the cause as well. For more information you can check the link below.Good luck to you, hope you too get rid of them soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment