Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hemorrhoids wont go away even with ointments and creams ive had them for months?


Clyde

So, I have had hemorrhoids for a few months now, off and on, mostly external. It started about 3 months ago, and they went away on their own. Then a few weeks after, they came back and did not subside. I purchased some prep-h cream, which helped considerably and they went away for awhile. When they came back, I used the prep-h cream, but it did little to help this time. I really only used it in the mornings and at night, other than the "up to 4 times daily" on the box, since during the day isn't really practical for me. I purchased the ointment, I figured that it would work better because of the consistency, but they came back after its use like the cream. I tried to use the attachment and place the ointment further inside, but no luck. They are back now with some bleeding off and on. What should I do? I know that a doctors visit would be logical, but I don't want any type of surgery done.Does anyone reccommend a treatment that worked for them?Any help would be greatly appreciated! : )



Oakes

I reckon some folks just never learn. You do NOT have enough fiber in your system & you do NOT drink enough water to keep the traffic flowing. When you do NOT have enough fiber or drink enough water - then constipation begins to set in - then when you have a BM, you push or force to make it exit & hemorrhoids will pop out on you & sometimes bleed. You need to get off junk food, fast food garbage & sugary sweet soda's. Start eating a balanced, healthy diet, including plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables - including GREEN LEAFY vegetables. Drink LOTS of water, fruit juices & fat free milk to help keep the traffic flowing. Snack on plenty of RAW fruit & veggies. Get up one hour early every morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk - then - do the same thing again in the evening after dinner. Continue to use Preparation H or even Vaseline to soothe any discomfort. When you have a BM, do NOT push, force or strain to make it exit. Let it exit slowly, on it's own, naturally. Allow a little extra time, if necessary. Don't get in a hurry.



Mechanic Falls

Sometimes they get so bad that having them surgically removed is the best option. Don't be afraid of having it done.....think of the relief you will have.


No comments:

Post a Comment