Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How do you apply ice for treatment of hemorrhoids gross sorry?


Heilwood

I have suspected I've had IBS for over year. I've talked about this with my OB/GYN and I plan to see her again this coming week. Anyway, I just had an upset stomach episode which is common with IBS. I had a lot of cramping, pain in the stomach and well you get the idea. Anyway, after wiping myself I saw some blood. I know it is from hemorrhoids since I've had them since my first child. I have seen blood before but this time it was kind of dripping some into the pot. I used a Preparation H suppository like I have in the past which always helps.But after reading some online about this a lot of sites suggested using ICE to help shrink the bleeding hemorrhoid or sitting in a warm bath. I am wondering about the ice though. How would you apply that? lol & yes I will see a Dr. this coming week about this.Link to treatment page:.www.uspharmacist.com/oldformat.as…



Carver

I have the some problem. Best place to apply ice is whilst on the toilet after doing your "number 1".



Cantwell

with great pain



Sterling

uh........put ice in a baggy and sit on it. just make sure you have some fabric between you and the ice. like a towel or your pants or underwear.



Lanai City

I got raid of mine by whashing in my anus everyday I take a shower. You need to have soapy hand and rectum then you have to get one or two fingers in and wash inside your anus. It kills the bacteria that can cause hemorroids.


No comments:

Post a Comment