Thursday, April 7, 2011

How painful is it to have the banding procedure done for hemorrhoids?


Landa

I am aconsidering treatment options for hemorrhoids, and have heard of band or ligature treatment.If anyone has had this done, how painful is it. How about IRC treatment, infared coagulation therapy, does that hurt a lot?



Arcadia

I haven't had any surgical treatment for my hemorrhoids. Instead, I embarked upon a high fiber diet, eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and whole grain bread. Chopped up prunes on a high fiber breakfast cereal is very helpful. And I drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This helped a lot.But what really got rid of them was this natural cure at .www.InstantHemorrhoidRelief.info which worked in 48 hours!



Bethany

I have not had any of the treatment methods you have mentioned. But this worked very well for me. .www.squidoo.com/ahemorrhoidcure


No comments:

Post a Comment