Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is it hemorrhoids or something else?


Mounds View

I had a baby 3 months ago, and for a while afterwards every BM I had was extremely painful. It was like I had thousands of shards of broken glass in my stools. I eat pretty dang healthy (only have meat three times a week, lots of fiber and water, tons of different colored fruits and veggies, I get pizza on Fridays but that's about the only real vice, and I know it's not a protein issue because I get lots of vegetarian protein from seafood and certain plants and grains), and it slowly got better but never entirely went away. Now it hurts moderately, even though my stools are a really ideal texture, and I am constantly itchy and sore down there. It stings a ton when I urinate, as the urine drips down there, and I use a squirt bottle with warm water to clean myself afterwards, and that stings like crazy, too! I had my boyfriend take a look, and he says there's a little white "loop of skin" towards the top of my anus (What he meant by "loop" is it's a half-circle shape, it doesn't actually disconnect from the rest of my skin at any part), but other than that everything looks as normal as he can tell. From what I know about hemorrhoids, they're usually a purple-ish color, and if they're painful then they're visible, and they usually look kind of like tiny grapes or cushions. This doesn't seem like it looks like hemorrhoids.There's a ton of bright red blood whenever I have a BM too, to the point where whenever I wipe all I can see is blood, and sometimes I have to wipe several times to get it all.I'm fairly certain I don't need to change my diet, and I've never had anything like this before (when my diet was poor a few years ago, I had IBS symptoms, but they went away when I got pregnant and did a complete dietary overhaul), and I have been doing all the typical hemorrhoids treatments like the squirt bottle and sitting in a bath... any suggestions as to what else it might be, and how I can get rid of it, would be awesome, thank you!



Kennedy

i suggest you get a colonoscopy



Hector

You must see a doctor.



Nice

all of your questions can be answered at www.newhemorrhoidcure.net


No comments:

Post a Comment