Friday, April 8, 2011

Possible hemorrhoid? how to treat?


Bayside

I have a lump near my anus, which is only slightly raised but quite hard. It is slightly red, and quite painful when pressed...I know it's there when I am walking around sometimes and when I sit down. It seems to have a very slight dishcarge, which is a white-pink colour. Is this a hemorrhoid? If so what is the best treatment? I have never had anything like this before, I don't have any problems going to the toilet or anything. If it isn't a hemorrhoid what could it be? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!



Greenwich

I haven't ever heard that hemorrhoids discharge anything, but that certainly doesn't mean that they don't!! I would definitely see the doctor, they can give you something to make it go down a little bit and help with the discomfort. Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment