Friday, April 8, 2011

What should i do about these hemorrhoids?


Piney

I am only 14 and I have never, ever had hemorrhoids. About maybe 6 days ago I noticed a small pea-sized lump around my anus whole but it cause no pain and it did not itch, it was like it was not there. But, I had no idea what the heck it was, so being a stupid kid I pushed and picked at it. Then about 4 days later I now notice that all around my anus whole is swollen in like a purplish color. I know that these are external hemorrhoids. I have not told my mom as this is extremely embarrassing and I can never get her along. I have never had hemorrhoids before also so this is all new to me. They have caused no pain or discomfort whatsoever but I only know they're present from looking. I guess they're called external hemorrhoid piles. But I am now thinking that maybe this is normal... is it normal for you're anus hole to not be smooth and to be raised and stuff when it opens? Sorry if this is gross but please help me, I'm worried. I have heard of Hemclear and I want to buy it but it's very expensive. I am looking for a permanent treatment as I am 14 and should not have to be dealing with this. I have been drinking more water and adding more fiber to my diet but I want a permanent solution. **No surgery though!**Please help and thanks for reading.



West Allis

Well,i'm 14 also,i got piles (piles hemorrhoids same thing) when i was 13 i had it,i got this cream from the doctor,it helped,but all you need to do,is buy your self a tub a vaseline,apply that to the piles,and it'll be gone soon,that's what happens to me,been using that cream for a while..helped,but i used vaseline and got better results. you should try that..aaah,vaseline's good for sooo many things,cuts,lips,piles,taking off make up keeping your hair shiney(even though it's hard to get off) vaseline's awesome.try it



Russellville

use preparation H it will help and try to wash them with worm water every time you use the bathroom



Monte Grande

It's nothing to stress over, so relax. First stop sitting so much, or reajusting your sitting often to take pressure off that spot, pillows or cushions will help greatly. Second, take warm baths daily, soak for about a half hour, little soap in the water, and gently clean the area, sitting with your knees bent up, laying back, taking the pressure of that area is important ( sitz bath), pat dry. You could be have reactions to certain foods, start keeping a log of what you eat and drink, if your mindful you'll see a pattern. But there's no need for special treatment, or to get worried, they'll come and go, it's just a matter of learning how to manage so they mostly go ( which can be permanent, if you take care). Try drinking prune juice or eating a few prunes before bed every night, it will help bowel movements be much easier, and slightly dampen T.P. to make wiping less abrasive.


No comments:

Post a Comment