Monday, April 11, 2011

Quick question about hemorrhoids and constipation?


Buffalo Soapstone

I'm 16 and I have frequent constipation. I just recently learned about hemorrhoids and realized I have had them mildly before but I don't think I have had them as bad as I do now. Although I don't think I even have them that bad now. I have to small bumps around the rim and they get bigger when I try to go to the bathroom and then I just get paranoid and and not go. With them this small (the size of a dime at their biggest) what kind of treatment should I give? Will they go away on their own? What will happen to them when I poo? They don't hurt and they don't feel uncomfortable.



Freehold

You might want to try some preparation H....you can buy it over the counter at any drugstore and/or supermarket....Tucks are another product that you could try...both of these medicines are for hemorrhoids...The constipation sounds self inflicted...in other words, you aren't allowing yourself to go to the bathroom when you actually have to...this is not good...Hemorrhoids are actually varicose veins of the rectal area...sometimes they swell and/or can break, causing some slight bleeding...don't be alarmed if this happens...it is normal...If you have a bowel movement while you have these hemorrhoids...like I said, they can break...and they will heal on their own...If all of the above treatments don't help, then you might want to go and see a doctor....they could be polops (please excuse the spelling)....these have to be or should be surgically removed...A gastroenterologist is the kind of doc you want for this type of thing....



Adelanto

You need to eat more fiber and roughage. Take a stool softener if necessary and drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. That should solve the problem.



Monticello

you have to get them sugically removed.Eat more fiber.Polyps are known to cause colon cancer...you don't want to go there !



Roebuck

If (external) hemorrhoids are giving no problem you can ignore them but in the meanwhile having a good hygiene and treating the constipation by a suitable diet and some (occasional) natural purge. On the contrary, if hemorrhoids are painful and bleeding even you should got some medical treatment by a visit. Yep, there are some ways to eliminate hemorrhoids as like as laser therapy.



Pomona

this happened to me and my doctor said eat more fibre such as bran and it made it better


No comments:

Post a Comment