Monday, April 11, 2011

If you think you have hemorrhoids should you try home treatment or call the dr first?


Mansfield

I'm just wondering.



Jamestown

Hi, it is not too difficult to treat hemorrhoids at home, as there are lots of natural methods that you can use to get rid of them.You will need to attack this in 2 ways. Firstly to get rid of the hemorrhoids that you currently have, and secondly to prevent getting hemorrhoids in the future.Many people prefer treating hemorrhoids at home because they do feel a bit embarrassed about talking to anybody about it. If this is how you feel then perhaps you should take a look at the resource below for more information. Take care.



Windemere

I've always treated my hemmorhoids at home, the only time I'd see a doctor would be if my efforts at home treatment were ineffective.



Red Hill

Hi Proud Mommy,While I have not personally experienced hemorrhoids, I have been told that before you eliminate hemorrhoids by surgery, which involves the cutting off of the hemorrhoids; there are many creams available on the market which may provide a lot of relief and help you get rid of hemorrhoids permanently. I know that my cousin has tried one of these remedies and it has really worked well for him. So perhaps you could give it a try. I have just asked about it and was provided the link below in the sourcebox. I hope I was able to help. Although I haven't experienced this firsthand, I am always glad to share what I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment