Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still have pain after hemorrhoid treatment?


Westbury

Three weeks ago, I went to the gynecologist and she told that I had a hemorrhoid. She prescribed me suppositories to take for two weeks, because I think it's an internal hemorrhoid. At first, putting the suppositories in didn't hurt at all and I had no pain down there, but towards the end of the treatment, it begin to hurt really badly when I put them in. I finished the treatment last week and I still have that pain. I feels as if there is a sharp object in there. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening or what I should do about it? Should I make another appointment with my gynecologist or go to my general doctor?



Cleveland

Make an appointment to see your general doctor.



Bishopville

Hi Gaby,I suppose you took Hytrotisone Ac Suppositorites. They are suppose to reduce pain, swelling and itching. Gynecologist are Drs. too, they are just specilized in gynecology. That depends upon you want to go to you primary Dr. or Gynecologist, sometimes your insurances prefer you going to the primaryDr. than a specilist. Few suggestions for you.1. Increase you intake of raw fruits and vegetables, whole grain bread etc. and water it helps with metabolism. 2.You see a Dr. 3. I know lot of people using H. Miracle cure to treat their situation safely, effectively, economically and forever.Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment