Sunday, April 10, 2011

What should i ask my doctor to do about my external hemorrhoid?


Corinth

I have had this external hemorrhoid for a week now, and I am in so much pain and agony. I've been skipping high school because I can't walk normally with this hemorrhoid. I'm done with it and have decided I need to get it popped by a doctor or something. Which treatment from a doctor would get rid of it most effectively?And, once it's gone, will I be able to compete in sports again?Please answer, I'm going crazy.Thanks



Rendon

Hi Gert.Normally, medical treatment are cream or surgery.Try to stop any process food, drink plenty of water, stop coffee for a while. Also stop any limonade or soda. Increase your intake of rich-fiber food like fruits and vegetable.Your hemorrhoids will reduce in size but you will always have do be cereful. It will be possible to practice sports competition but you will need to avoid extreme weight lifting.Your doctor will give you additional informations.Hope that help.


No comments:

Post a Comment