Saturday, April 9, 2011

Has anyone used the quotdestroy hemorrhoidsquot program? were you satisfied with the results?


Inver Grove Heights

I found this downloadable hemmroid treatment program for $37.00. It basically inculdes the steps and what stuff to buy to treat your hemmroids and it is basically a downloadable book. .destroy-hemorrhoids.com/?hop=prim… Has anyone purchased this before and were you satisfied with the results?



Lansdale

Hi Chuckie H,I haven't used this product but I did my own research and found that it is relatively new on the market and the sight handling it's product delivery gave it a gravity ranking of 21 whereas it gives another product (.www.haemorrhoidmiracle.info) a gravity of 167. Both are the same price but I opted for the hemorrhoid treatment with the higher gravity and I sure wasn't disappointed :-)Good luck.



Magnet

no one i know but ppl on google


No comments:

Post a Comment