Friday, March 25, 2011

Best treatment


North St. Paul

My friend's mother is 50 years old and she has an extremely itchy outside rectum. What's the best treatment or cure for that? She tried PREPARATION H, Anusol, Suppsitory Tablets and after a few hours, the itchiness came back. And there are no hemorrhoid problems. Thank You



Brandon

Pruritus ani - anal itching - is a common problem, is caused by many factors.As long as there aren't other conditions present (hemorrhoids, anal fistula, other rectal diseases), the treatment is getting rid of the irritation by modification of diet if needed, and trying different creams to control the burning and inflammation.Sometimes a prescription cream is needed if the over-the-counter remedies aren't working.


1 comment:

vera white said...

Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.  

Post a Comment