Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have blood clots in my stool do i have hemorrhoids?


Parkside

I don't have any insurance as of the moment...I believe i got hemrrhoids from being constipated a few weeks back! Is there a home treatment for it? What are the outcome of it if I don't go and get it treated? PLEASE HELP!



Bacliff

go to the emergency room.



Hudson

You need to get help, infections can set in easily. You could have torn something. I know no insurance is bad, but it could get worse and a lot more expensive.



San Ildefonso Pueblo

You really need to be checked out by a Dr. Blood in the stool can be something serious.



Eastport

Eat a lot of fiber (veggies grains and even Metemucil prune juice fruits etc). Also if you can go to a clinic.



Augusta

That doesn't really sound like hemorrhoids to me? If you had that you would get like blood on the tissue when you wiped, or maybe some liquid blood in the toilet after going to the bathroom. As far as I know hemorrhoids would not cause clots of blood in the stool at all.It sounds more like you're bleeding in your intestines somewhere? If its dark/blackish blood its from further up closer to the stomach, if its brighter red then it hasn't been digested at all yet and is from the lower digestive tract. There is no home remedy/treatment for the problems that cause this though, you need to go to the doctor or hospital to see what the problem is because some of the conditions can be pretty dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment