Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have a hemorrhoid just near my anal i am going to see the doctor but i want to know what will he do?


Hall Park

I'm refferring to what treatment he may give me etc.Thank's in advance.



Midland

Haemorrhoid cream - you buy it in the chemist, it wont make them go away it will only soothe the pain or stop the itching. Doctor may look inside to see if you have internal ones and ask if you are passing blood. You can get them remove if its only external ones, its done day surgery, they tie medical string round them to stop the blood circulating and after about a week they fall off, it is a bit pain full for a few days. You can get internal ones removed but that is a bigger operation. If you are not having any bother with them I would cancel the doctors appointment, I have had them for 29 years and they never bother me. They are not near your anus they are attached to it



Savanna

Probably some ointment. By the way, it´s anus. Anal is the adjective!



Gilbert

He's give you a pile cream to rub on your butt and tell you to eat more fibre



Elberton

He may use an instrument to look inside your behind, well that's if you have blood in your stool. I have had to assist in these procedures. It doesn't seem as if it hurts though. They put a little lubricant on it to get it in and if you have internal hemorrhoids he will tell you how to address them. If you only have the one you notice you will probably just get some ointment. I don't think its anything to worry over though.


No comments:

Post a Comment