Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is this a sign of hemorrhoid recovery?


Black Springs

I don't mean to gross anyone out with this so please don't post rude comments. I was diagnosed last week with an internal hemorrhoid. I followed my dr.'s treatment plan. this morning I had a regular movement with no blood. Is this a sign that its starting to clear up?Sorry to ask but I realized the dr. and I didn't really discus signs to look for to tell that its healing and thought maybe someone out there would know.



Rushville

no bleeding in definitely a move in the right direction. It might take more than just a week for it to be completely healed though. Just make sure you continue heating vegetables and fiber and don't push when you have a bowel movement.Since you've had hemorrhoids once, it will be easier to get them again in the future, so just be aware of that!



Meadow Woods

follow up with your doctor and have your questions answered BEFORE you leave the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment