Monday, March 28, 2011

Hemorrhoids in pregnancy i wanna hear from ladies who have had them please?


Edgewood

i am 21 weeks preggo with my 3rd baby ive never experienced them(hemorrhoids) befor however i have them this time round they dont really hurt that much but they look terrible what should i do about them how are they treated and will they go away with the right treatment or will they always be there!what about labor what will happen to them ive heard some bad stories please seriouse answers only please!



Cavour

I had hemorrhoids when I was pregnant, and the best thing I can tell you is to try to keep your bowel movements regular and soft by eating lots of fiber and drinking lots of water. Constipation aggravates them and makes them worse, as does straining to have a bowel movement. I was told to wipe them with Tucks (witch hazel pads) for discomfort and to help them go away. I read up on it some, and they often go away on their own, but sometimes they don't. In extreme cases, they could need surgery.I had a natural delivery, and they didn't cause any problems during labor. Although I tore pretty bad, and recovering from the tears and dealing with hemorrhoids at the same time really sucked.



Bridger

I got them during delivery with my son..just use some Tucks and Prep H and they will go away in no time!



Lakeshore Gardens-Hidden Acres

mine never hurts. i call it my little buddy haha. it only pops out when i have diarhea and did alot of pushing but besides that it's no bother. it was pretty big for a couple months after i had my daughter. huge from pushing her out. i'd leave it alone unless it bothers you and is painful. i know they can surgically remove them. you're lucky that you're just now having one on your 3rd bb.



Oakland

My wife got them both pregnancies (so did many of our relatives.) You can treat them with the normal over-the-counter meds. My wife's first pregnancy was natural childbirth and that caused them to get extremely huge and inflamed. The second was medicated and wasn't as bad. In both her and her sister, they never went away after and still get a little inflamed now and then.



Heuvelton

I had hemorrhoids with each of my 4 kids and it went each next time worst than previous one. The medications I was getting only helped relieve some symptoms. Only during my last (4th) pregnancy I heard about Rue Care Oil and I'm glad I tried it. Prep H for me didn't help but I heard from some others that it was successful for them. Probably depends on the type and size of the hemorrhoid, beside Prep H is not completely natural it contains also pharmacological stuff such as phenylephrine, pramoxine and hydrocortisone - and I'm personally not big fan of non natural products, since they are causing acidity.


No comments:

Post a Comment