Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is external hemorrhoids treatment painful?


Canastota

not very. but use the creams first.most of the time they freeze them. they will have bandages and it'll be annoying for a few days but no, it's not painful.Sometimes they put a wife around them and pass an electric current throu the wire. this cuts the oid off and cauterizes it (burns it) at the same time. you'll still need bandages for a few days and it'll be uncomfortable but not painful.



Fairfax

They aren't overly painful, but it might be more comfortable to try something gentler like creams and baths. Certain diets and exercises can also help, I've heard that this works for some people: .tinyurl.com/natural-hemorrhoid-tr…



Hopkins Park

Not usually. Have you tried warm sitz baths? I had to have my lanced so they would go away.The numb them first.



Verdel

omg. I have them stick out my butt right now and I need to go get Preparation H.


No comments:

Post a Comment