Friday, March 25, 2011

Why do i bleed when i?


Velva

I've noticed that I bleed when I poo since 2 weeks ago. I went to my GP and he gave me an ointment called Anusol for Hemorrhoids. I've been using this since one week ago but it's not working which it is meant to shrink the piles..I'm really scared that it might be hemorrhoids!! Is there any treatment I can have except surgery?? I heard that natural remedies is good, is it true? Plz help coz I'm really concerned as it is painful and always bleeding..Thanks in advance



Red River

Anusol is for hemorrhoids., which can be painful. Preparation H is also said to be good. If you're also having hard stool, you can buy a stool softener from the drug store. If you don't see it, ask, because it's there. If the stool is softer, the hemorrhoids my be less likely to bleed. If you're losing much blood with it, though, make sure your doctor knows it's not going away. Is the blood red, or is it like coffee grounds? You want to be sure of where the blood is coming from.



Downers Grove

make sure you are eating plenty of fibre and not constipated and strainingif it hurts there could be a fissuresee the dr again if it does not settlesurgery is only recommended for large painful haemarroids, and only after other treatment has failed



Naknek

Read this because it pinpoints the many causes of having 'blood in stool' so maybe you can pinpoint exactly what you might have.. Btw, hemorrhoids are no that bad, my step-father had them .. you just take medicine and they go away eventually.. no need to fear hun



Ravenel

hi ella!home remedies are really helpful. fiber diet is number in the list. drink a lot of water too. sitz bath in warm water will help soothe the pain.there are also herbal remedies or like the prescribed to you. surgery is really the last option. especially for severe kind of hemorrhoid.i'll share to you where i learned these.dne


No comments:

Post a Comment