Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gurus of yahoo answers questions about hemorhoids is what i began for home treatment correct?


Reno

Sorry for the many questions on hemorrhoids!So my doc's appointment got moved back to next week to look at my PROLAPSED hemorrhoid. Till then I am helping my body in the following ways:- Increase fiber + water intake.- Avoid going to the john until the "urge" hits. Then I breathe in and out to help avoid straining. I use wipes.- Adding bioflavoroids (sp?) to diet to strengthen veins.After starting this home treatment, I notice that when I have "proper" bowel movements (no hard stools, little straining, quick and dirty), I see less blood in the toilet, and less blood when wiping. Also, my hemorrhoid goes back in quicker and easier(shrinking?). Note: I said "when I have..." I try to have good bowel movements everytime, but occasionally I don't get enough water, or fiber, etc.As you may guess, I am not a fan of invasive surgery, hence the home treatment. I research a bit and found that high fiber diets do reduce symptoms, but take a while!Am I going in the right directions?



Cameron Park

I believe so many people also use preparation H for pain relief and it also helps with the shrinking of them.



Mayersville

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… I'M SICKENED!!



Filley

I found some good information on hemorrhoids as well as home remedy treatments to help cure it etc here .wiz.sc/hemorrhoids. Seems to have some good advice and should help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment