Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hemorrhoids and terrible treatment by the doctors and surgeons i just want them removed?


Eminence

Right I had 3 piles!1st they banded them they tried once and it failed the band fell off it hurt like a constant dull ache like someone constantly nipping the inside of your bowel NOT nice at all!Then months later they tried double banding them again its a horrible dull ache for months again it failed!They then moved onto injecting the hemmoroids to make them go away firt injection didnt have any effect!Months later 2nd injection no effectMonths later 3rd injection and complaint that its taking forever so they fianlly move me on to suregery!Guess what they only remove 1 at a ******* time! The first 1 removed causes me the most intense pain ive ever experienced in my life this goes on for months!Now the bstards want to go back to trying the injections again!Ive suffered long enough!I just want the ******* things taken out!I cant have a relationship till these disgusting things are gone!I cant get on with my career untill they are gone!They are making me wait months and months between each appointment and are dismissive and vague when I ask questions!I just want the last 2 removed via surgery ASAP (more months of waiting) I will suffer the intence pain one last time recover in a few months and be done with it!But now the ******* want to go back to the injections!I dont like stuff being stuck up my **** I dont like years of my time being wasted and I dont like suffering in horrible pain!What would you do in my situation? The surgens and that are nice people so I dont want to balme anyone specific but they whole ordeal they put you through is making me extremely angry and yet they wont clue me in to whats happening next they will just give me another letter for my next appointment which will be in another month or so and there they will be vague!!!I cant take it anymore what should I do?



Childress

After doing research for you, you have certainly been around the block and back here. The good news is that there is more to be done. Go to Wikipedia, and then link with all portals. After that link with medicine and fitness at the bottom and search hemorrhoids. Taking into account that you're in the United Kingdom, please read the entire page and everything there. According to it, the time frame and treatments both have room to be different. Please consider a second opinion or even a different surgeon/doctor altogether. I'm not sure how this works under your health insurance, but there must be a way for a different doctor's opinion. They also give some info into how you can move your bowels easier too, but the info there, I'm sure you already know such as stool softeners, drinking enough water, eating fiber etc. Good luck and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment