Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recipe for treating hemorrhoids the natural way?


Jennings Lodge

I have had hemorrhoids almost 5 years, but I'm an old grandmother told receptors for the treatment of hemorrhoids, so I cured my hemorrhoids, I got the idea to create a blog about .treatmentforhemorrhoidsnaturalcre…If you still have some prescription for the treatment of hemorrhoids?



Pitkin

Drink plenty of water and eat a diet high in fiber, especially fruits and vegetables.



Pulaski

Yes, natural is best. Here are a few ways that helped me…A fruit diet for some days eases the digestive tract and cleanses the intestines. Turnip juice plus ginger juice and bitter gourd juice are also very helpful.Increase of fiber in diet.Avoid obesity. Exercise regularly.Drink minimum 8 glasses of water each day.Wear loose cotton underwear to be comfortable.Whenever the urge occurs release stool immediately to avoid any pressure.Maintain a good personal hygiene.Use moist toilet paper to avoid roughness.I found this at:.www.best-hemorrhoid-treatments.comThere's lots more there.I hope it helps you...


No comments:

Post a Comment