Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hemorrhoid treatment?


Lyon Mountain

I have had hemorrhoids for about 3 years off and on. I have used over the counter meds. My doctor has perscribed supporsitories and onintment when the over the counter no longer worked. My doctor thinks surgery is not needed at this time. Besides fiber and water which I know are importatnt is there are there any natural meds or any other treatments worth trying that won't be a waste of money. Doctors and sufferers of hemorrhoids please respond only. Thanks



Newport

Hey, I totally understand what you are going through. When I was pregnant I was beside my self with Hemorrhoids and the doctor said that it would go away after I had the baby, but, it never did. So after I kept going back to my Doctor and him saying the same thing I decided to get another opinion. Anyway I did and in fact I did have to get them surgically removed, ever since that I have never had a problem, so with that being said I think you should get a second opinion and get them removed. Good luckYour fellow sufferer. LOL.



Delhi

I had them most of mu adult life, have tried all kind of medications, until I finally got rid of my hemorrhoids with Rue Care Oil. You can get it on line.


No comments:

Post a Comment