Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 weeks pregnant and i have a few questions?


Round Lake

Number 1, this is my second pregnancy. However with my first I was induced so i never went into labor with him. I keep having a yellow discharge and I was wondering what a mucus plug looks like.Number 2, this is a little TMI so I'm sorry! I am almost pretty sure my hemorrhoids are bleeding. (at least Im pretty sure they are hemorrhoids.) Is there any treatment for them? Do I ask the Dr? Can they hurt the baby?



Arnold

The mucus plug is usually green or blood-tinged. It will come out in clumps. If you are losing it already, dont worry about it because it kind of regrows itself. Those are questions for your doctor but most importantly, they will not hurt your baby. I would call the office and ask what they suggest that you use. I know there are some creams or wipes that you can use.


No comments:

Post a Comment